How To Make Your Very Own Perfume!
Did you know our oils here at Craftiful can be used with our perfumer’s alcohol, to re-create your favourite designer perfume? Why pay full price for your favourite perfume when you can use our oils and make your own for a quarter of the price?
This blog will tell you what you need to know and how to make your very own perfume. Its a very simple process to make, you will need to invest in our perfumers alcohol and your favourite fragrance oils.
We have many perfume dupes on our website to choose from. Here is just a snippet of a few we do. You can go onto our website and search by designer fragrance oils and this will show you all the ones we have.
It doesn’t stop there, you don’t have to use just our perfume dupes, if there’s any of our other scents which you love, these can also be made into a perfume.
If you want to make a body mist/spray, you can add 20% distilled water to the perfumers alcohol and 3% fragrance oil.
Ingredients you will need: (click on the link to preview on our website)
- Perfumers alcohol
- Fragrance oil
- Beaker or jug
- Perfume glass bottle
- Room spray bottle
- Choose your fragrance oil.
- Dependant on your perfume bottle size, measure the perfumers alcohol in a clean container, using your scales.
- Add 20% of fragrance oil for Eau De Parfum and 10% for Eau De Toilette. Using your stirrer, mix thoroughly.
- Allow the mixture to sit for a few minutes.
- Test the mixture on your skin to ensure your satisfied with the result.
- Use a funnel and pour the mixture into your bottle.
- Seal the bottle tightly and store in a cool, dark place.
- for best results, leave the perfume to age for a few days.
We hope this blog helps you make your own perfumes!